They are now truly notes to self
I have decided to discontinue this blog. I have been writing here for almost exactly 6 years. It has been a great friend to me.
I am planning on turning these notes along with some knowledge synthesized from the experiences into a book. Maybe these experiences wouldn't be so scary if we had some model to fit our living data to.
I'd like to thank those of you who post comments. They have made me feel a little less lonely in my head. I'd also like to thank those of you who troll this blog and never post. Theres a comfort in knowing someone is returning to see how things are turning out.
If you were a reader and would like to contact me, leave a comment and I will return an email update.
I am planning on turning these notes along with some knowledge synthesized from the experiences into a book. Maybe these experiences wouldn't be so scary if we had some model to fit our living data to.
I'd like to thank those of you who post comments. They have made me feel a little less lonely in my head. I'd also like to thank those of you who troll this blog and never post. Theres a comfort in knowing someone is returning to see how things are turning out.
If you were a reader and would like to contact me, leave a comment and I will return an email update.



4 Comments:
I wish you luck in your future. Try to stay cheerful. I have enjoyed popping in to look at your blog.
mometaroo@yahoo.com is my ID
All the best for your book! I hope it turns out nicely.
Keep in touch!
This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News
Hi, I was hoping to start a blog "Notes to Self". Would you consider migrating this blog to a different web domain name as it is now obsolete?
Just wondering.
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home